Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Erin, I'm so PROUD of you!!!

One of my best friends (from high school, and we've kept up with each other since) just had twins!!!

The amazing thing about this is she carried them FULL TERM (past 37 weeks) and both were well over 6 pounds!!!

The MORE AMAZING thing is they were born at home.

The MOST AMAZING thing is it was an unassisted birth (meaning Erin and family only) and took place in Thailand! Erin and her family are missionaries. They also have 2 children already. Erin is also training to be a midwife.

Erin and Dayton are some of the most faithful people I know and they deserve all the blessings God can send their way.

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see some pictures!!!!

If you want to read Erin's post here it is! The babies are named Shira Faith and Miriam Joy (isn't that beautiful?)

Now, if only I could figure out how to send some baby gifts to Thailand....

2 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

WOW! I prefer the single births, with lots of drugs!

That is amazing! Will have to check out her blog!

One Tired Mom said...

That is awesome!