Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Lost Voice

Today I have NO voice. But, I am feeling much better. In fact, I have been literally running around all day... or at least it seems like it since I spent most of the day in bed or resting Wednesday through Friday.

Poor IV- it is so hard on him that I really can't talk and if I do I sound very funny. He is always thinking I'm mad, which I'm not, but arrgh! Talking hurts so I don't want to do it very much- and if I am I hope you're listening. He's being pretty sweet and really hoping my voice will be back to normal tomorrow.

DV on the other hand has not been impacted my my voice at all. He wants me to talk just as much and read to him and name things and explain things.... Finally, I had to say, "Mommy can't!" when he kept bringing me books to read so now he has been bringing me a book and saying, "can't."

Ah well, tomorrow we're taking a day trip to New Orleans to see the Vatican Mosaic Exhibit so I shouldn't have to talk too much. IV is very happy listening to the radio in the car and DV too. Happy Mother's day all!

2 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

That looks like fun! Hope you have a great Mother's Day!

One Tired Mom said...

Hope you had a great day and Happy Mother's Day! Hopefully your voice will return soon!