Monday, May 14, 2007

Funny meme for nearest book...

I saw this meme on Catholic Mommyhood and I am too tired tonight to think of something original to blog about.

Here's the deal:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open it to page 161.
3. Find the fifth full sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence along with these instructions.Don't search around looking for the coolest book you can find. Do what's actually next to you.

I guess this is a good way to find out where in the house the computer is located.... or the interests of a fellow blogger!

So, I found The Out-of-Sync Child and on page 161 the fifth sentence is, "He can recognize a hammer, an "R," and a trapezoid, whether it is right side up or upside down."

What does that say about me? As a former educator I am always interested in educational topics- and DV was very sensitive to sensory stimuli when he was younger so the book was very helpful.

Hopefully, tomorrow I will feel more inspired!

1 comment:

Special K ~Toni said...

Cute, considering the nearest book to me is a Dr. Suess book- what does that say about me? It doesn't even have 161 pages!