Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Two and a half weeks!!!!

OH MY GOSH! I can't believe I actually went 2.5 weeks without blogging! I was SO busy!

At least, I have a lot to write about saved up.... more than one day's worth!

The trip to California to visit my great-grandmother went very well- excluding flying with an almost 2 year old and changing planes (with a car seat!) And, also excluding staying in an ~700 square foot cabin with 5 people- and sharing a bed with my mom... and a room with DV... and a bed with DV in the middle of every night... and the associated bruises!

The stay in Florida with my parents was great, although MUCH too busy. I got to spend some quality time with my best friend (since 9th grade!) who has a 3 month old and I remembered how much fun she can be.

All in all, it was a great time but I would do something different about plane travel.... UGH!!!

Anyone have any wisdom???

3 comments:

Queen Heather said...

Glad you had fun!

Toni said...

Wisdom?? Nope!

Glad you are back safe and sound!

Nicole said...

I'm glad to read that I'm still fun in my old age. :)