Toni is my favorite Thursday 13 gal- although everyone I've read is funny! Check out Toni's HILARIOUS post about poor Paris Hilton.
I have been working on starting a home based business (ever wonder why I haven't been blogging as much lately?)
So, here's my Thursday 13!
13 Excellent Reasons to Start a Home-Based Business
1. You need extra cash (So true, but what I have produced so far is extra expenses....)
2. Ability to predict finances (I project we should be profitable in 2 months max!)
3. Extra time on your hands (hmmmm.... ok so I didn't have any, but see reason 1)
4. You would like to take-over a room of your small house (my office is now an office/store room)
5. It's summer time so I won't be too busy (why did I think that?????)
OK, out with the sarcasm....
6. I love meeting new people.
7. I love designing jewelry.
8. I was getting just a little bored with the whole house cleaning thing.
9. Parties!!!! Fun!
10. Extra income so I can continue to stay-at-home with IV.
11. Jewelry counts as a business expense!
12. New clothes are required to show off jewelry!
13. Shopping at Sams Club in the business hours (how did I ever stand it before?)
Overall, I am already so happy with being a self-employed gal! But I don't have any time for TV, or novel reading, or well, anything other than being a mommy and work. I am trying to make time for IV- we had to schedule a date this week!
If you'd like to know more about my new business venture see my website: www.ditybeads.com/jennie
Have a lovely Thursday!
PS- Local gals I am having an open house (read free food and alcohol) on Saturday, June 23 from 2-5pm