Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lovely Christmas!


What a lovely Christmas we had! My parents-in-law and brother-in-law were here from Dec. 23 until this morning. We had a wonderful time with them!

I must talk about my stocking swap! Tara at The Well-Rounded Woman hosted this really fun swap where you prepare a stocking for a person only known online and another different person prepares one for you.

Unknown to me Becky at Scripture Mom was my secret Santa. She sent me such wonderful gifts! Which my husband kindly loaded in my stocking.... My two favorites are the butterfly bookplates and the magnetic measuring spoons- although I ate that whole Toblerone bar on Christmas day. The gifts also included an Eiffel tower key chain, spatula, lovely soap, candy cane, and bath beads!!! What fun! Thank you SO much Becky!

Soon I will post again with more Christmas details!

8 comments:

Rebecca Irvine said...

Absolutely my pleasure! Thanks for the link to my blog, Becky

Kristin - The Goat said...

What Fun! I had a great swap partner myself. Glad see you both had as much fun as I did.

Kristin
Stocking Swap

Anonymous said...

How fun!
Have a great new year!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/atorvastatin]generic lipitor kroger
[/url]atorvastatin pronunciation
lipitor from canada
lipitor blurred vision
lipitor replacement
lipitor usage

Anonymous said...

[url=http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/]purchase Efavirenz online
[/url] Stocrin
order Generic Sustiva 600 mg
purchase Efavirenz 500 mg online

Anonymous said...

second cycle of clomid | http://buyclomidcheap.webs.com/#53144 - buy clomid no prescription, clomid and trigger shot

Anonymous said...

chances of twins on clomid | buy clomid online without prescription - 50 mg clomid, instructions for clomid

Anonymous said...

ovulating on clomid but not pregnant | [url=http://purchaseclomid.jimdo.com/#35517]buy clomid 100mg[/url] - where to buy nolvadex and clomid, desc progesterone and clomid trying to conceive