Wednesday, December 17, 2008

DV's new apron

DV has a new apron! I got it last week at World Market when I was shopping for stocking stuffers.

But, I couldn't wait until Christmas to give it to him! He needs it for all the baking we are doing!

The apron is actually made for doing arts and crafts and it is a really small size (the other kids aprons I have seen are really too long for DV.)

It is perfect, DV wears it every time we are going to cook or bake anything, just like his mommy.

Children's aprons work for me! Check out the other great tips on Shannon's site!

2 comments:

Troye said...

I don't know if you have a Kohl's department store near you, but they also have a SUPER cute Christmas apron and chef hat for only $5. It is red with white fluffy trim.
Your little one looks precious in his apron- ready to help!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great helper! I love cooking and baking with my boys! They like it because they get to eat! We made Easy Reindeer Cookies last week (photo on blog) and we had so much fun! Merry Christmas!