Sunday, December 7, 2008

DV and Santa 2

IV and I had been talking about taking DV to the mall to ride the carousel and see Santa. We just didn't know how well he was listening!

When DV woke up from his nap he decided he "needed" to get to the mall to see Santa and to ride the really cool carousel we have (I am a sucker for carousels!)

Since I was feeling spontaneous and IV was not, I decided to take DV to the mall- even though it is Sunday and everything should have been very crowded. We lucked out! There were only 4 people ahead of us in line to see Santa.

We parked, saw Santa, rode the carousel and got home in 45 minutes. That was a perfect mall trip!

It would have been even better if I could have gotten in some shopping.... but I have given up doing that kind of thing with DV.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: